Sunday, August 21, 2022

August Blog Hop -Sunshine SU Demos



 

Yea 
This style of card I learned is from Candice Ford.  It is a fun and easy card.. See  video https://youtu.be/-prjDehEdRs for more details on materials. I was surprised by how easy the glitter paper is to stamp included is a bonus on how to die cut the pieces of the Yeti to Party. Scroll all the way down to the other blogs - start with the first one and move on from there 

 The  Yeti to Party  Bundle was used to make my card. 
Dimensions/ Materials  
           Card stock Base : 4 1/4 by 81/2 scored at 41/4. 
           Card stock White 4 by 4 inside & for label (small)
           Card stock for Topper:  no larger than 31/2 by 2 3/4 
           DSP:  4 by 4  and  3/ 4 by 4 or ribbon to wrap   
            around - either are for bottom to place label and dies  
            Small punch or die for bottom label 
            Die cut pieces to place over ribbon or dsp strip 
            Card stock white or light color : Die cut or punch.                     
            Medium size 3 by 31/2 for top 

      Here is what will be used : 
       

         

             

      Here is the bundle and how One can stamp and die cut 

         






Here are the rest of the sites: 

12 comments:

  1. Renee, such a cute card. My favorite color too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The coastal cabana is always so cheerful.

      Delete
  2. That yeti is too darn cute; this set has so many great die cut outs! Kari @ kari's krafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a fun bundle. It was part of a award from my team leader.

      Delete
  3. I love how this turned out the yeti is so cute. 😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is fantastic! I love how you gave the Yeti texture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that is from the red and white shimmer paper. I just stamped on it and it worked out better than expected.

      Delete
  5. Super cute!! Looks like I will have to get this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s better than I thought it would be. I am seeing Halloween in the yeti future as well.

      Delete
  6. I had no idea images could stamp that well on glitter paper. I think I'll have to try it soon. Thanks for the idea and the fun card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, either did I …. Just stamp let sit for sure the. It’s great.

      Delete

Earth and Elegance suite fancy folds

 I really enjoyed making these cards I feel the style of this fancy fold is perfect for this designer paper and suite.   Here is the video l...