Sunday, June 19, 2022

Sunshine Demo June Blog Hop





Faux Gate Fold Pocket Card 

 Below you will find the card that was made followed by the inspiration for this card and a few pictures of needed materials.materials used were flowering tulips bundle , splendid stems dies and flowering fields. To see more detail on how it was made visit my YouTube video here: https://youtu.be/Q3DITGB8S8c Then  visit my social media sites for more : https://linktr.ee/renateewart



The flower is adhered to the note card and just overlaps the bottom top edge of the pocket.  See last picture for how I adhered the flower top part only. 



 

Here is the backside stand 2 1/2 by 5 1/4 - 2 1/2 scored at  1 1/ 4 

       


Here the base card measurements are given.  

       

Here are all the pieces to build the card. Besides base card ; you will need cardstock 3 1/4 by 4 1/2 goes with dsp 3 1/2 by 4 3/4. You only need one of each, I chose to do 2 of the larger pieces of dsp  1 3/4 by 5 1/4 the larger is  2 1/4 by 5 1/4 (1 or 2 pieces) half circle 2 inch to 21/2 inch circle cut in half or die from from splendid thoughts  


   

      


        
In the video I did not like the smaller piece on the inside …. Sooo I added and changed it as well as how I adhered the bottom flower. Using dimensionals I added it to the card insert so it overlaps the bottom of the lower flap. 
        
        

Colors used: 
 
Please visit the following blogs: 




Again….To see more of me go to my linktree site and click/visit my social media sites. https://linktr.ee/renateewart





5 comments:

  1. Renee, I love your composition. The colors look great together. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors on the card with the Designer Series Paper is gorgeous; I love it. Kari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete

Earth and Elegance suite fancy folds

 I really enjoyed making these cards I feel the style of this fancy fold is perfect for this designer paper and suite.   Here is the video l...