Tuesday, June 21, 2022

It’s all about creating different sized bags

I attended the Stampin Up Creativity now workshop and on my page I show the cards and bag that were made along with all the possible sizes for the bag. From a small bag to a 9 by 10 bag!!!! They are great. Check out my live HERE:  https://www.facebook.com/itisallfun/videos/splendid-day-suite-and-creativity-now-discussion/622933688694432/

How to make all different size bags….Box


Whenever making the bag you will need two sheets of dsp cut exactly the same and scored exactly the same. The small score overlaps half of the larger scoreline on the sides. The flaps are made by simply cutting up from the bottom to the horizontal scoreline. It’s really a fairly easy bag. Any questions just ask and comment on my live. 

If using a die to cut out the hole. Cut out from the side that will not be the front of the bag. Also if you put them together you can cut both sheets at the same time. Just make sure they are lined up and washy tape the piece down. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earth and Elegance suite fancy folds

 I really enjoyed making these cards I feel the style of this fancy fold is perfect for this designer paper and suite.   Here is the video l...