Thursday, October 20, 2022

#8 of 10 weeks of Fall.How to use treasured kindness for all seasons





 Here are some photos of how to change up the treasured kindness stamp set. I hope it helps you with more ideas. The last photo has a video of the card and it’s simple measurements. Video here https://youtu.be/w1NwtGcSeuw

This is the first card I developed. The tree screemed to me Halloween. I used the highly used and enjoyed tear back peekaboo style of card. I simply used the white craft ink pad. 


How to change up treasured kindness stamps

In the next few cards you will see how the set can be used as it is meant to be…………    

Here is another one that is a great box , I intend to introduce in my 10 weeks of fall. It will be 9 of 10.      
How to create a Christmas ornament box

Here is another one that is a fancy fold that I intend to introduce in my 10 weeks of fall. It will be last .       

Finally here we have a holiday card using pearlized enamel effects basics white. You will need to color when dry with chalk marker since it absorbs some of the green ink. 



In this picture I decided to use the blackberry beauty  designer paper found in the clearance rack. Check out how to make these cards that for in a standard envelope that are cut at 7 1/4 and 5 1/2 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Earth and Elegance suite fancy folds

 I really enjoyed making these cards I feel the style of this fancy fold is perfect for this designer paper and suite.   Here is the video l...