Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Using older kits to make fancy fold cards out of September 2022 paper pumpkin treat boxes

 

BOO 

Bendy  fold shaker card
    
                     https://youtu.be/tqq5Snwp2M0

So there are three actual kits that you can use to match up with the spooky treats paper pumpkin. The most recent one is the July 2022 P.P.- then the February 2022 and finally the March 2021 P.P.  I decided to make this sweet fancy fold card into a shaker cards using parts from the various paper pumpkins. I did  use some designer paper, but you could use cardstoxk instead. The front strip has to be  a 6 by 1 1/2 inches long and wide.  Using the 2 pieces created by simply cutting the wrap around lid I get the front and back of the shaker card. I need  half of a  fresh freesia card from one of the older paper pumpkins as the base card. I will also use about a third of the other half to make the shaker inset. A clear plastic bag is needed for the insert with shaker pieces. Once that is done all you need is to start stamping and have fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earth and Elegance suite fancy folds

 I really enjoyed making these cards I feel the style of this fancy fold is perfect for this designer paper and suite.   Here is the video l...